- Masses of large, fully double, sweetly scented coral pink blooms which are produced continuously from early in the season until late in the autumn
- This plant flowers in the spring /summer, making the best time to prune the head of the plant in late winter
- The plant prefers to grow in full sun, with well drained and fertile soil
- Grows well in large containers on a patio, or with a mixed herbaceous border
- Approx 1.5M (5′) tall in a 10 litre pot – dark green glossy foliage- disease resistant- Good quality plants with a thick stem and 30-40cms wide heads
- The plant you will receive will be very similar to the one in the photo. We measure our plants from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.