Indoor Plant -House or Office Plant -Howea Forsteriana Kentia Palm – Paradise Palm Approx 1.4m
- Howea forsteriana, or Kentia Palm as they are commonly known are an indoor plant ideal for the home or office, and probably the easiest to keep of all the palms
- Approximately 1.4m tall including the pot and good healthy specimens.
- Can be grown on into larger plants or the branches can cut back occasionally to keep them at the same size
- Minimum temperature 50 degrees fahrenheit. Happiest in a partially shaded spot, try to avoid direct sunlight. Only re-pot when absolutely pot bound as they don’t like being disturbed. Please note that the planter is not included.
- We measure our plants from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
- The plant you will receive will be very similar to the one in the photo
Try a tin of leaf shine spray it gives your foliage plants an extra glossy healthy look. Available from Garden Market Place. Just add to your order and save on postage.