- Gooseberry Bush ‘Invicta’
- Gooseberry Plant variety ‘Invicta’ – modern high yielding variety
- Medium sized fruit good for cullinary/desserts
- Fruits yellow- white in colour, that are produced in late July
- High yields and does well on all soil types
High yields and does well on all soil types.Where possible plant new cane in ground which has never cropped gooseberrys before, and avoid wet or boggy areas.
Remove perennial weeds and fork in organic manure. Work soil to a fine tilth.
Soak roots prior to planting. Plant to the depth of the pot. Water during dry periods and fertilise with Growmore (2oz per square yard). Mulch with compost or rotted farmyard manure. Spray as necessary to control mildew, grey mould and greenfly.
We measure our plants from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The plant you will receive will be very similar to the one in the photo.