- Glaskins Perpetual is a traditional old variety of rhubarb. Mid season.
- Will produce fruits from May onwards.
- Can be forced in a warm dark room or rhubarb forcer to get early fruits.
- Split the root to propogate in winter every 2 years.
- Completely hardy in the UK.
- Please note if buying from October to March there wont be any growth on the root, but it will sprout out once the weather warms up.
- We measure our plants from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The plant you will receive will be very similar to the one in the photo.