- Small standard apple tree on dwarf rootstock, ideal for the smaller garden or to keep on the patio
- Can be planted in the garden or kept in a pot
- Prefers full sun, and is happy in any reasonable garden soil
- The plants are approx 75cm tall in a 3 litre pot, they wont grow much taller but the heads will bush out, trim 2 or 3 times a year to keep a nice shape
- One of the few apples that is self fertile, ideal for a difficult site, these are reliable heavy croppers of soft textured juicy and tangy apples, one of Britains favourite for a reason!
- We measure our plants from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.The plant you will receive will be very similar to the one in the photo