Indoor Plant -House or Office Plant -Japanese Aralia – Castor oil plant-Approx 30cms Tall
- Easy to keep house plant ideal for the home or office
- Prefers a cool, well ventilated and bright position so ideal for an entrance hall or office foyer that gets some sun
- These plants are approximately 30cm tall and will grow to around 1.6m, although they can be pruned back if required
- Minimum temperature 45’F, try to keep below 70’F in summer
- Mist leaves frequently in high temperatures. Repot every 1-2 years. Water infrequently in winter. Keep in a pot with a drainage hole sitting on a saucer, or if planting in a container with no drainage hole, put some gravel at the bottom for drainage. This plant as with most foliage indoor plants does not like saturated compost
- We measure our plants from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
- The plant you will receive will be very similar to the one in the photo
Try a tin of leaf shine spray it gives your foliage plants an extra glossy healthy look. Available from Garden Market Place. Just add to your order and save on postage.